s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Picture Contest

So I've done one other contest I think and a pic* I took this morning made me want to do another one.


Livi hasn't been feeling well lately so she's home with mommy again today. On the way home she conned me into getting her something (and yes, I take full responsibility for this). The hidden thing is behind her sippy cup and I'll give you a hint - she's holding the straw. Just post your answer and anyone that gets it right will be entered in a drawing to win. I'm not going to tell you the prize since it may give another hint to the hidden item but I can tell you I would ALWAYS love to win this prize. Good luck!

* The pic was taken with my phone so even with a little Photoshop help it's still grainy. I figure that just gives a little more fun to the guessing since it takes some of the clarity away. He he.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Safire said...

A milk shake! That's what I would want if I was sick. :)

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home