s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Just Is

Through a co-worker I found out today that our hospital is planning to outsource July 31st. They aren't telling everyone but rather just a few here and there, which I find childish and unprofessional. Oh and they're trying to hire right now to make up for the people who have already jumped ship. I have no idea what this is going to mean to my family but I'm going to believe the Lord knows best. I've lost jobs before due to outsourcing and it sucks but I've always ended up better for it. That's what my mind says. The rest of me has a panic attack every time I think about it. Crap.

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Hang in there. I try to think that things happen for a reason, but it still freaks me out a little in the meantime.

6:26 AM  
Blogger Trish said...

I think it is incredibly irresponsible and childish for your company to be holding back such important information. I hope that this is the beginning of something even better, but I would certainly be freaking out too!

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home